Google processes over 3.5 billion searches per day. However, search engagement measures the small percentage of people who interact with a search result by visiting a brand’s website, whether it be a service page, home page or blog post.
Artificial intelligence (AI) has already helped researchers better understand everything from the universe to the human body, and it continues to help brands transform their business, marketing and guest blogging strategies.
So, let’s look at how AI has transformed content marketing, how it can improve a brand’s guest blogging strategies and how it helps guest bloggers succeed.
How Is AI Transforming Content Marketing?
71% of marketers report that content marketing has become more important to their organization in the last year.
As AI technologies continue to advance, its tools will continue transforming content marketing for brands. Here’s how:
- Increased personalization. AI can use data and insights into customer behavior, preferences and interests to help marketers create more personalized and relevant content for their target audience.
- Improved content ideas. AI can also analyze data and insights into customer behavior, preferences and interests to make recommendations for future content.
- Automated content creation. AI will automate several routine tasks in the content creation process, such as writing and editing. This will free up time and resources for marketers to focus on their content strategy and more creative work.
- Multi-channel content distribution. AI will enable content marketers to distribute their content across multiple channels and social media platforms. This optimizes the performance of their campaigns and reaches customers where they are most active.
Can AI Improve A Brand’s Guest Blogging Campaign?
Guest blogging is when you invite or employ someone from outside your company – who works in your industry or is an industry expert – to write a blog for your website. A brand may also receive pitches from guest bloggers they haven’t invited or hired.
Implementing a blogger outreach service allows a professional to write guest articles with backlinks to your web pages and outreach them to other reputable websites. This is an efficient way for brands to increase their exposure, expand their online reach, and establish themselves as thought leaders.
Meanwhile, the guest blogger reaches new audiences and enhances their online presence, with 60% writing one to five guest posts monthly.
Today, brands can integrate AI into their traditional guest blogging strategies thanks to the technology’s ability to analyze vast amounts of data, generate insights, and automate specific tasks.
Here are some ways AI can improve a brand’s guest blogging campaign:
- AI can use data and insights to generate topic ideas and titles for your guest blogger.
- AI can edit and proofread human text to ensure a guest post is error-free and ready to make a positive impression on readers. AI tools like ChatGPT can help identify grammar and spelling errors, suggest more concise wording, and provide general suggestions.
- AI can pick suitable keywords for each brand to use in their content. This will help their search engine optimization (SEO) ranking and increase engagement.
4 Ways AI Can Boost Guest Posting Success
AI can help guest bloggers prosper with their content and be successful in their outreach efforts in many ways, including;
1. Automated Content Optimization
As mentioned, AI can analyze data and insights into customer behavior, preferences and interests to suggest quality keywords, potential titles, and even engaging introductions for guest bloggers to begin creating content.
By providing specific details about the blog’s target audience and focus, tools like ChatGPT can suggest fresh and unique angles that will make your guest post stand out from the crowd. These recommendations are more likely to perform well on a brand’s site, meaning your outreach pitch is more likely to be accepted.
2. Predicting Content Trends
AI can also use data to understand trends better and, therefore, suggest upcoming trends for guest bloggers to write about. This will increase the likelihood of guest posts being published by editors as it will be fresh, non-repetitive content.
3. Streamlining The Outreach Process
Crafting personalized and effective guest blog pitches can be time-consuming and challenging, but AI can help make the outreach process simpler and more efficient for guest bloggers.
Tools like ChatGPT can generate email pitches with basic information, such as the recipient’s name, industry, and pain points. This saves time and increases response rates due to the personalized nature of the email templates.
AI can also suggest the best websites and contacts to outreach to. This increases a guest blogger’s chances of getting published in the right places.
4. Providing Suitable Images
A great guest blog post may only pass the outreach process if it includes suitable and copyright-free images to accompany the text.
AI tools like Midjourney can help a guest blogger generate unique images that highlight your content in a snap and suit your blog’s branding in a way that stock photo sites cannot.
The Future Of Guest Posting And Content Marketing In The Age Of AI
AI has actually been quietly helping writers and bloggers for years. Here’s how:
- Grammarly and other grammar assistants help writers proofread and edit their content using AI.
- Google Image Search uses AI to find the original creator of artwork or images, avoiding copyright issues.
- Akismet and other spam blockers use AI to check the content of comments and block spam before it ever appears on a website.
However, it is irrefutable that we have entered a new phase of AI, with the continuous development of image creation and text generators, and that blogging is already changing.
Currently, 87% of guest post ideas originate from the bloggers themselves. However, this is set to massively decrease as AI tools create a more efficient and practical approach to choosing blog topics and titles.
We can expect an increase in overall guest posts because bloggers can create more content and do outreach tasks faster using AI tools.
However, chatbots could also take work away from guest bloggers by delivering personalized content to consumers in real-time, based on data gathered about their behavior and interests. This will create a more interactive experience for consumers, as they can engage with the blog more conversationally.
Similar Topics You’d Like To Go Through:
- Organic, Legitimate Link Building for Your New Business
- 140+ Authority Websites That Accept Guest Posts
- Metrics That Matter: How To Measure The Value of Your Guest Blogging Campaigns
Hi, I’m Neve, a content writer at Solvid Digital, best agency for blogger outreach services. I’m a marketer with a passion for writing, especially marketing and technology content. Feel free to check out my Gravatar and LinkedIn!