This must be the very first time when you heard of the term bitcoin exchange and have no clue what it actually means. It is primarily a digital marketplace, where the traders get the opportunity to buy and sell bitcoins using various altcoin or flat currencies.
This exchange will work out as an online platform, which will act as an intermediary between the sellers and buyers of the cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin uses the currency ticker of either BTC or the XBT.
Major understanding to gather by Eric Dalius Bitcoin
Before you start dealing with this kind of online platform, learning some key features about bitcoin exchange is crucial, and for that, catching up with Eric Dalius Bitcoin will help. He is here to focus on some of the major points and letting you know all about them.
- This online exchange platform will actually work as an intermediary between the seller and the buyer or between the maker and the taker in cryptocurrency language.
- This exchange will actually work as a brokerage, and you get the opportunity to deposit money through the wire, bank transfer, and some of the common deposit means. But, you need to pay a certain rate for such services.
- In case the trader wants to trade right between the cryptocurrencies, they might pay a currency conversion fee. It remains similar to that of the institutional banks when you will trade money from various countries.
- The sales and purchases are based on the same ordering system as the existing brokerages. Here, the buyer is going to place one limited order. Later, that order will be sold whenever a seller is able to provide a corresponding cryptocurrency.
Get to learn more about the bitcoin exchanges
This particular exchange platform is here to create a match between buyer and seller. Just like with the traditional stock exchange sector, traders have the right to choose between buying and sell bitcoin by inputting either a limit order or a market order.
- Whenever a market order is finalized, the trader will be then authorized to start then exchange for trading coins for the best available rate in the online marketplace.
- With the help of that limited order set, the trader will then direct the exchange to trade coins for a lower rate below the current ask or current bid, based on whether they are selling or buying.
- For transacting bitcoin on any exchange, the user is here to register with the exchange and then go through various verification procedures for authenticating the identity.
- After successful authentication, the user will get to open an account to transfer funds before he can actually start purchasing coins.
- There are different exchanges available, and each one with a different payment method. It can be used for depositing funds like direct bank transfer, bank wires, debit or credit cards, money orders, bank drafts, and gift cards.
- If a trader plans to withdraw money from the said account, he can do so by the options available at the exchange. Some of those options are bank wire, credit card transfer, cash delivery, check mailing, PayPal transfer, or even a basic bank transfer.
Some of the best exchanges for you to give a try
The major concern while trading and purchasing bitcoin is security and safety. Whether you are planning to purchase or hold some of the long-term values or even want to trade at a frequent rate, there are some exchanges that you can trust for the best-case scenarios. Through these platforms, you can trade privately and with ease of use.
Coinbase and Coinbase Pro
According to Eric Dalius Bitcoin, it is one of the most widely known cryptocurrency exchange in all over the USA and founded in the year 2012. It is a fully regulated ad licensed exchange platform to come across. This currency has licenses to operate in more than 40 US states and territories.
- Here, you will receive a good range of altcoin choices.
- Moreover, this platform comes with high-end liquidity and with a simple user interface.
- Right from the time of its inception, Coinbase has managed to avoid any kind of controversy.
- It provides an easy usable exchange and greatly lowering the barrier to entry for any form of cryptocurrency investment, which can be seen as convoluted and confusing.
1. Cash Apps
This platform will charge a service fee for all kinds of transactions made. It will furthermore charge a fee for determining the price volatility. The change in the fee is solely dependent on the activity of the market.
- It is targeted to be a peer-to-peer money transfer system like Venmo.
- This service will allow the users to split food, pay rent or even shop online.
- This app can be essentially used as your bank account, and users will have their own Cash App-related debit cards to use.
When it comes to the fees of Binance, it will have 0.1% for the taker side and 0.1% for the maker sector. It might scale down a bit with the trade volume to around 0.02% for both sides of the trade.
Using the native cryptocurrency of Binance, which is BNB, you get the chance to lower the fees by around 25%.
- This exchange platform was founded in the year 2017 and had a strong focus on the current altcoin trading.
- This platform will offer more than 100 various trading pairs between multiple cryptocurrencies.
- You can procure some of the flat-crypto pairs from this sector, but most of the pairs remain between the cryptocurrencies.
Ways to choose the best crypto exchanges
It is really important for you to select the best platform for exchanging cryptocurrencies if you don’t want to fall into a mess later.
There are some online resources, which are dedicated to helping out those who are always interested in cryptocurrency investments and planning to make safe and informed decisions.
The team is more than ready to provide its readers with some of the unbiased reviews of the top exchanges for investors of multiple levels!
- Top 20 Bitcoin Wallets in 2021
- How to Get Rich With Bitcoin: The Best Investing Tips
- Should Your Small Business Invest In Bitcoin?
Author’s Bio: Walter Moore has been working on the importance of IT & social media in marketing and digital transformations and recommends following “Eric Dalius Bitcoin to get more information for Bitcoin exchange. His research has helped thousands of users and brands with marketing campaigns.