It is important to know Chase routing number because when you process your transactions such as direct deposits, payroll payments, or wire transfers, you will need Chase bank routing number.
If you are Chase bank’s customer and planning to send/receive funds, following table bearing routing numbers of Chase bank will be helpful for you to process seamless payments.
About Chase Bank
Chase bank is a national bank, headquartered in Manhattan New York. It is subsidiary of the U.S multinational banking and financial services holding company, JP Morgan Chase.
Chase bank (a.k.a. Chase) deals in consumer and commercial banking and provides credit card, mortgage, banking, auto loans, financing, checking and business banking, investment and retirement planning.
What is Routing Number?
Routing number is a 9-digit code used in the United States to identify the financial institutions.
For instance, you need to send or receive payment, you should know your Chase account number as well as Chase bank routing number to complete your transfers.
Chase Routing Number for ACH Transfers
Chase bank is one of the biggest banks in the United States. They have more than 5,300 branches and 15,500 ATMs nationwide.
They have state wise routing numbers assigned to Chase bank branches. Here, we are sharing state wise Chase routing numbers which will be helpful for you while transferring funds.
Chase Bank Routing Numbers
|No.||State||Chase Routing Number|
|15||New York — Downstate||21000021|
|16||New York — Upstate||22300173|
How To Find Chase Routing Numbers Online?
There are four easy ways to find your routing numbers of Chase bank:
1. On this page: We have listed state wise chase bank routing numbers for all checking accounts and wire transfers.
2. Chase Online Banking You can also check and verify routing number of Chase by logging into online banking.
3. Cheque or Bank Statement: If you have a bank account in Chase, and you hold a Cheque, you can easily find Chase bank routing number on it. In the bottom of the cheque, you will see 9 digit Routing Number along with your bank account number and cheque number.
4. The Federal Reserve Website: Lastly, you can also check your Routing Number of Chase bank here.
Standard Routing Number & Chase Bank Swift Code
For domestic and internation wire transfers, Chase wiring number is (21000021) while if you need SWIFT code, you can use this code (CHASUS33).
|Chase Bank Wiring Numbers|
|Domestic Wire Transfer||21000021|
|International Wire Transfer||21000021|
Note: We advise you to check your account and routing number with your bank or your recipient. For more routing numbers of US banks, feel free to visit our Money Section.
You May Like To Read:
- Wells Fargo Routing Number
- Citibank Routing Number
- Bank of America Routing Number
- TD Bank Routing Number – Location Wise
- CIT Bank Routing Number