To send or receive money, it is important to know the right Bank of America routing number because it varies with respect to send.
With accurate Bank of America routing number, you can send or receive payment seamlessly and instantly.
If you are a customer of Bank of America and don’t know the exact ABA routing number of Bank of America, then in this article, we are going to share a list of routing numbers through which you can easily receive payments.
About Bank of America
Bank of America is one of the biggest and largest banks in America. It is a multinational American bank as well as financial services company. It is headquartered in Charlotte with central hubs in New York City, Dallas, Toronto, London, and Hong Kong.
Bank of America provides rang of banking services including, checking and saving accounts, credit card services, home and auto loans and investing opportunities.
What is Routing Number?
Routing number is a 9-digit code printed at the bottom of the check which identifies the financial institution in the USA.
Routing number is also known as ABA routing number, routing transit number or RTNs.
Bank of America Routing Number
Bank of America operates in multiple states in USA. They are running 4,600 retail financial centers as well as 16,200 ATMs across the country.
Consult this chart and find your right Bank of America ABA routing number with respect to state.
Bank of America Routing Numbers
|No.||State||ABA Routing Number|
|16||Illinois, Chicago Metro||81904808|
|28||Missouri East/St. Louis||81000032|
|29||Missouri West/Kansas City||81000032|
How to Find Bank of America Routing Number Online?
It is easy to find routing number of America on Online. Here are 4 ways through which you can easily get your routing transit number:
1. In this blog post: We have listed state wise Bank of America routing numbers for all checking accounts and wire transfers.
2. Bank of America Online Banking: You can also check and verify routing number of Bank of America by logging into online banking.
3. Cheque or Bank Statement: If you have a bank account in Bank of America, and you hold a Cheque, you can easily find your bank routing number on it. In the bottom of the cheque, you will see 9-digit Routing Number along with your bank account number and cheque number.
4. The Federal Reserve Website: Lastly, you can also check your Routing Number of Bank of America here.
Bank of America Routing Numbers For Wire Transfers
For domestic and international wire transfers to Bank of America in US, the routing number is (26009593). However, the Swift code of the Bank of America is (BOFAUS3N).
|Type of wire transfer||Bank of America routing number|
|Domestic Wire Transfer||26009593|
|International Wire Transfer to Bank of America account in the USA||26009593|
Note: We recommend you to check your account and routing number with your bank or with your recipient. For more routing numbers of US banks, feel free to visit our Money Section.
- Wells Fargo Routing Number
- Citibank Routing Number
- JP Morgan Chase Routing Number
- TD Bank Routing Number – Location Wise
- CIT Bank Routing Number