Are you looking for Citibank routing number? Here is the list of Citibank routing numbers through which you can send and receive funds in the United States.
Citibank is the consumer division of the financial services multinational Citigroup. The bank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York. Later, it became the first National City Bank of New York.
City Bank provides range of financial services such as banking, online banking, mortgages, credit cards, personal loans and investing.
What is Routing Number?
In United States, routing number is a 9-digit numerical ID which is used to identify the financial institutions.
For instance, if you intend to send / receive funds, you should know the Citibank routing number as well as Citibank account number.
Citibank Routing Numbers For ACH Transfers
Citibank is a renowned bank in the United States. They have 2,649 branches in the 19 countries around the world out of which 723 branches are in the United States. Similarly, they are also managing 1,494 banking branches in Mexico operated by its subsidiary Banamex.
It is one of the largest banks in the USA, having various Citibank Routing Numbers with respect to USA States. If you send or want to receive funds, you’ll need the routing number along with your account number or recipient to successfully complete the transaction.
State Wise Routing Numbers
|1||Citibank Routing Number Northern California — including San Francisco and Central California||321171184|
|2||Citibank Southern California — including Los Angeles and San Diego||322271724|
|9||Citibank New Jersey||21272655|
|10||Citibank New York||21000089|
|13||Citibank Virginia and Washington, D.C.||254070116|
How To Find Your Citibank Routing Number Online?
It is very easy to find your bank routing number. Here are 4 easy ways:
1. On this Blog Post: We’ve listed all the Citibank routing numbers for checking accounts as well as for wire transfers.
2. Citibank Online Banking: You can easily get your routing number if you login into your online Citibank portal.
3. Cheque or Bank Statement: If you’ve bank account in Citibank and have your cheque book, you will notice 9-digit routing number along with bank account number as well as cheque number at the bottom of the cheque.
4. Fedwire: If you still want to verify your routing number Citibank, visit this official website of Federal Reserve.
Standard Routing Number & Citibank Swift Code
If you are planning to send or receive funds inside USA, you’ll just need a routing number to complete the transaction. However, if there is international transaction, you will need Citibank Swift Code.
|Types of Wire Transfer||Citibank Routing Number|
|Domestic Wire Transfer||ABA routing number|
|International Wire Transfer to Citibank account in the USA||ABA routing number|
Note: We advise you to check your bank account and routing number with your Citibank bank or with your recipient. For more routing numbers of US banks, feel free to visit our Money Section.
You May Like To Check:
- Wells Fargo Routing Number
- Chase Bank Routing Number
- Bank of America Routing Number – Location Wise
- TD Bank Routing Number
- CIT Bank Routing Number